Server Texture Packs

6 replies
Hegemon Owner
Votes:
+25
Server Texture Pack:
Lite Version (3.3mb): Download
Full Version (127mb): Download - Highly suggest Optifine

Full Version with Optifine contains in addition to all the 3D models and block textures used by the server but also more item icons.

By downloading any of the above texture pack you are agreeing to our Terms of Services. The 3D Models and other textures that are made by Hegemony (non-Conquest) remain the property of Hegemony and may not be used for any other personal, non-commercial or commercial purposes, be distributed, edited or republished.

Spoiler: Copyright InfringementShow

Optifine Installation
Optifine 1.12

Download and move into your resource pack folder and activate ingame.
Posted Jul 8, 16 · OP · Last edited Dec 30, 17
Votes:
Untagged users
can we use a diffrent texture pack like sphaxe with the essentials pack?
Posted Jul 10, 16
Hegemon Owner
Votes:
+25
Yes the conquest one is just recommended
Posted Jul 10, 16 · OP
Hegemon Owner
Votes:
+25
Server texture pack updated: 29/10/2016
Posted Oct 28, 16 · OP
Votes:
Untagged users
I wanted to point out a texture that doesn't tile well if you use the essentials. It was bugging me in-game, so I made a little copy and paste of it to point out the ways it looks weird. Then I changed the texture to fix the tiling problems. (Tiling means whether or not the textures connect to each other). I can't really think of a better way to show you this, and I'm not trying to be rude about this, I just think you'd want to know, and I want to offer an alternative. If you like the old one better ignore this entirely. I can always edit it to look different if you do want to replace it.

This is how the old texture tiled:
Granit%20Tiling%20Old_zpsog4qi5zy.png

This is the new texture I made:
stone_granite_smooth_zpsbtni5td7.png

Here's how it tiles:
Granite%20Tiling%20Current_zpsy8xtndfp.png

The new one isn't perfect, but it's better than the old tiling, and nothing can be perfect.
Posted Apr 1, 17
Hegemon Owner
Votes:
+25
Its cause its a dumb downed version of the "Conquest" connected textures or granite, if you want the proper effect use the essentials WITH conquest
Posted Apr 1, 17 · OP
Hegemon Owner
Votes:
+25
But that is an improvement on the current essential texture we'll add it in later
Posted Apr 1, 17 · OP
NoticeNotices